| || |
| Don't forget to check out our Horn Hoarders Big Buck Contest! || |
| || |
Purina Deer Chow - Antler and Growth
- A 20%-protein pelleted ration designed to enhance the deer's natural forage
diet. Formulated with patented AntlerMax® Technology.
- Improves antler size and mass and improves body condition.
- Optimum reproductive performance and strong healthy fawns.
- Proprietary AntlerMax® Mineral - optimal antler growth, density and
- Highly palatable - strong proprietary flavor attracts deer and elk.
- To be fed free-choice with adequate forage or quality hay.
- Feed from February through August.
Purina Deer Chow - Water Resistant
- A 20%-protein, water-resistant pelleted ration designed to enhance the deer's natural forage diet. The high protein content supports top performance with patented AntlerMax® Technology to promote superior antler growth in bucks, reproductive success and abundant milk production in does, and supports optimum growth and healthy development in fawns.
Contains proprietary AntlerMax® Mineral Technology, a power-packed nutritional package with ideal amounts and ratios of vitamins and minerals for superior antler density and strength, optimum reproductive performance and healthy fawns.
Protected by exclusive WaterShieldTM Technology which makes the pellet resistant to moisture, reducing waste and labor associated with water damage.
- Untreated. A high quality protein that requires fertilization with additional P & K added and an inoculate before planting in rows.
- Whole roasted soybeans ready to feed. These soybeans can be put in a regular deer feeder or scatterd along the ground.
Top Notch Deer Blend
- This blend is a combinations of cleaned corn and soybeans. The blend can be put in a regular deer feeder or scattered along the ground.
| || |
Wildgame Innovations Sugar Beet Crush
Wildgame Innovations Bone D Monium
Packed full of natural grains and supplements, Bone D-Monium from Wildgame Innovations provides the essential nutrients to help your bucks grow healthy racks and also increases the health of your does while they are in the process of fawn bearing, making for healthier, bigger fawns. Last but certainly not least, Bone D-Monium is a great attractant and will have your deer coming in for a snack for days after the initial application.
Wildgame Innovations Secret Spot
- Secret Spot needs no tilling equipment to plant. A blend of 15 varieties of annuals with incredible attracting power, created for remote areas that only you and the deer know about. Just clear a small section of land and score the ground with a hand rake to prepare for planting. It works great in any area that receives at least 2-4 hours of sunlight per day. A 4-pound bag will seed 4,500 square feet. Protein content up to 36% should be planted no greater than 1/4" in a soil with a pH from 6 - 7.0. Grows best in soils that hold moisture or are well drained. An ideal annual plant for small openings or along meadow edges. Recommended fall plant that deer will use well into winter. Available: 4-lbs. plants 4,500 sq. ft. 10-lbs. plants 11,250 sq. ft.
Imperial Whitetail 30-06 Mineral
- Like humans, a deer's available diet seldom supplies all the minerals, vitamins, and protein necessary for maximum good health and growth. While Imperial Clover, ALFA-RACK and NO-PLOW Wildlife Seed Blend provide a tremendous amount of antler-growing protein on a year-round basis, other minerals and vitamins may be unavailable. That is why, again like humans, it is beneficial for deer to have available a mineral and vitamin supplement on a daily basis. And that is what Imperial Whitetail 30-06 Plus supplement provides.
- Good supplemental nutrition will of course attract deer to your property or food plot. Imperial Whitetail vitamins and minerals also provide important nutrition to deer when food is scarce or during the breeding season.
Imperial No Plow Wildlife Seed Blend
- Imperial No-Plow Wildlife Seed Blend is the easiest, no-fuss, no-bother way to give your deer herd essential protein during antler growing months. Seeds can be sown without plowing and with minimal or no soil preparation. It also benefits turkeys, doves, quail, ducks and other game animals. Composed of high-protein (up to 36%) attractive annuals that deer will use in all seasons. Included in the blend is a hardy winter forage grass, clovers and canola. Ideal pH for this plot is 6-7.0 and can be planted in the spring or fall. Grows best in soils that hold moisture or are well-drained in areas that receive 3-4 hours of sunlight per day. 16-20 lbs. per acre recommended.
Imperial Whitetail Clover
- This high-yielding clover blend is formulated specifically for whitetails and wild turkeys. Food plots consisting of this protein-rich (30-35%) clover ensure bigger and healthier animals. It far exceeds the protein levels of most other plants, based on average annual protein levels and availability of plants. Jump Start quick-growth produces early growth. This perennial plot will last up to three years and is used by deer year-round. Can be planted in the spring or fall no deeper than 1/4 in soils with a pH from 6.5-7. Grows well in ground that holds water well and in an area that gets 4-6 hours of sunlight per day. Made in USA.Available: 4 lbs. plants 1/2 acre.
Tecomate Monster Mix
- Monster Mix grows and attracts monster bucks. It contains premium white and red clovers and hardy chicory, making it a good year-round food plot mix for deer and turkey. Planting dates recommended for the south are September-November, spring or fall in mid-America and April-July in the north. Planting depth of 1/8-1/4. Mix contains coated and pre-innoculated seeds for better germination, survival, growth and production. Produces for three to five years.Sizes: 4-12 lbs. plants 12 acre; 8 lbs. plants 1 acre.
- Chicroy is nutritious, attractive and easy to plant and grow. Its small seeds can be lightly covered in small plots. Very drought resistant. A perennial that produces attractive plots lasting 3-5 years. Deer love chicroy, and it easily becomes part of a year-round plan. Also mixes extremely well with other seed to turn ordinary mixes into something special. Tecomate Chicroy is a premium seed that is carefully selected for its palatability and heartiness. 3# plants 1-acre.
Tecomate Max Attract
- Amazing four-season production, attracts fall bucks like nothing else, explosive fall growth, unprecedented mixture of premium seed, offers critical antler-growing phosphorous in spring, turkeys love it, Specs: Seed content--Forage Oats, Triticale, Nutrigreen Winter Peas, Clover, and Chicory. Seed Rating--40 lbs./acre, (20 LB Bag).
Bio-Logic Winter Peas
- BioLogic's Winter PeasTM blend is an additional fall planting of extremely attractive cool tolerant peas that establish quickly and provide lush attractive forage. Whitetails are strongly attracted to this planting and have been known to destroy these plots with browse pressure. This makes Winter Peas an excellent plot for bow season and early rifle season. Their attraction cannot be denied.
Bio-Logic Winter Bulbs & Sugar Beets
- Inspired by the proven success of our late season brassica bulbs, Winter Bulbs & Sugar Beets is a great diverse food plot offering. The sugar beets are browsed early and the brassica bulbs powered by the "green" top bulb (the highest preferred bulb we've tested) making this a plot attractive early, but a strong late season food source. For years many people have been amazed as they watched deer dig up the BioLogic bulbs late season. Not all brassicas make bulbs. This blend guarantees plenty of bulbs plus it has the added attraction of sugar beets.
Bio-Logic Outfitters Blend
- Whether you're a professional outfitter or a hunter who's passionate about whitetail season, one thing is clear - failure is not an option. Outfitter's Blend - created with input from leading field guides - ensures your food plots will get the job done. This new fall blend features a selected mix of New Zealand Triticale, Austrian winter peas, wheat and oats for maximum attractiveness and palatability. It's formulated to establish quickly, provide ample nutrition, pull in game and keep them concentrated. Whether it's your job or your hunt that's on the line, Outfitter's Blend will deliver, from early germination through the end of the latest hunting season.
Bio-Logic Texas Draw
- And for good reason. When it comes to attracting deer, Texas Draw is the real deal. This forage blend was created in cooperation with members of the Texas Trophy Hunters Association, who wanted a food plot that would effectively and consistently draw deer in from miles away. The result - a fall forage blend of Austrian peas, Triticale, wheat, oats, clover and chicory - delivers maximum attractiveness under harsh, dry growing conditions, quickly developing into a lush green food plot that performs throughout the cool winter months. Texas Draw is the ideal blend for optimum deer herd health, maximum attractiveness and excellent deer visibility.
Bio-Logic Hot Spot
- Make your stand location a hotspot with this extremely attractive blend of winter peas, wheat and buckwheat. It's extremely easy to plant with only hand tools, germinates quickly and has powerful appeal during its first few weeks of growth. Plant it off the beaten path and close to your stand to create the ultimate food plot for nocturnal and pressured animals. Annual plant.Available: 5-lb. bag (plants 1/8 acre).
Big & J Nutritional Deer Suppliment
- BB2 Nutritional Deer Supplement is a protein-based deer feed that is painstakingly formulated to provide optimum growth and improved strength, while aiding the overall health of deer and elk herds. The primary ingredients in our BB2 deer feed include grain products and refined soybean oil, and have been used in the livestock industry for decades, with outstanding results. These important ingredients are considered the essential building blocks of the finest supplemental feeds available.
- BB2 is nutritionally well balanced to promote overall well being in deer and elk herds. It incorporates several vital minerals, like calcium carbonate, that are scientifically proven to stimulate antler and bone production, as well as additional nutrients that assist the doe population during lactation. Our feed also helps to ensure that come late spring, newly acclimated fawns are well on their way to becoming strong, healthy, active adults.
Deer Cain Mix+
- Deer co-Cain is a beneficial mineral supplement that attracts deer by releasing a mineral vapor trail. After initial application, moisture will cause these minerals to keep reacting and attracting deer. Bucks seeking minerals for overall health and rack development will be drawn to the site to lick, paw, mark and consume the minerals.
- Bucks will want to protect the Deer co-Cain
site by rubbing, scraping and rolling in the mineral site to mark it as their own. The buck's action will naturally lead to the attraction of more deer. Over
time, a large deer wallow will be created as many deer develop the habit of frequenting the site to consume the beneficial minerals.
Deer Cain Black Magic
| || |
Stockade Whitetail Deer Block
Stockade Whitetail Deer Block
- This block is an apple flavored deer attractant.
Ultralyx Whitetail Deer Block
- Ultralyx deer blocks have been field tested and proven under all conditions. Simply set it down in a location of your choice and leave it.
| || |
Evolved Habitats Hog Wild
- Hogs will root a hole more than 3-ft. deep to get every last grain of this super-potent attractant - Hog Wild is also irresistible to bears, deer and virtually any other animal that roams the woods. Created using a special blend of crushed berries, molasses and secret flavorings, Hog Wild can be used on its own, placed in a hog trap or mixed with corn or grain. A go-to weapon in the arsenal of ranchers looking to rid their properties of destructive hogs through trapping and hunting.
Evolved Habitats Pig Out
PigOut is wild beast bait. PigOut was developed to attract and keep wild hogs in the area so that trappers and hunters could find them. Just pour it out and wild hogs will rush in to pig out on this gooey treat. Once mixed into the wallow, hogs will keep coming to root out the irresistible flavors. Pour over grain or use it straight, it will keep them coming back!
Purina Quick Draw Wild Hog Block
- Irresistible scent & flavorings keep them coming back.
- Developed as a professional wildlife management tool.
- Additional studies on the new Purina® Quick Draw® Wild Hog Block Attractant show its
irresistible scent and flavorings effectively attract and hold wild hogs. And even after the block is consumed, the residual attracting smell keeps them coming back.